Quit smoking the right way!
Lumme’s clinically validated smoking cessation program is brought to you in collaboration with the PwC’s Healthy Living Initiative. As a part of this promotional offer, PwC employees and family receive 10% off. Pick from the options below and sign up with your PwC email ID to start your journey with us. You can find more details about the program in the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Take your first step towards becoming an ex-smoker in 2019!
Phone and hardware requirements
To access our program, you need a smartphone running Android 6.0 or higher and an Android-wear based smartwatch. If you don’t own a smartwatch, we will provide you with an alternative wearable sensor. Please take a quick look at our FAQ before you make your purchase.
Choose your program:
About the program
1. How does this quit program work?
During your 10-week program, you will be interacting with Lumme’s smartphone app. The app is designed to automatically detect your smoking patterns and deliver cognitive behavioral therapy 6-minutes before you experience cravings!
For the first 14 days of the program, the app will educate you on what to expect after your quit date. Day 15 will be your quit date, after which you will receive notifications on how to handle your upcoming cravings. Check out our smoking cessation page for more details.
2. How often will I get a notification?
The app is designed to predict when you are most likely to relapse and intervene six minutes before you experience cravings. You will receive at maximum of 6 notifications per day containing a personalized help message.
3. What if I am at work and don’t want to be disturbed?
No problem, you have the option to turn off notifications during times of the day or at specific locations using your phone settings.
4. Can I use this with a nicotine patch or a medication?
Absolutely! The app is designed to be a stand-alone solution, but if you choose to, you can also use it with medications, gums, or patches.
5. Does this work?
Yes! Lumme’s quit program is designed by nation’s leading experts in technology and behavioral psychology. Many years of research from University of Massachusetts and Yale School of Medicine has gone into making your transition from smoker to an ex-smoker as easy and effective as possible. We have also run multiple national scale clinical trials and demonstrated that Lumme has the highest success rates of any commercially available product or service today. Check out our smoking cessation page for more details.
6. Is it necessary for me to have a smartwatch?
Yes, a smartwatch is an essential part of our program. All other quit smoking apps require you to log your habits. At Lumme, we are changing that by enabling automatic smoking event detection using data from a smartwatch. This enables us to reduce your time commitment for the program while offering a personalized, tailored quit program to every user.
7. What if I don’t want to quit, can I still use this?
Absolutely! You can use our program to reduce the number of cigarettes you smoke. You can use our mobile app to track your behavior and triggers. You will be able to look at your smoking trends in the past week and over the past few months.
Purchasing the program
1. How do I purchase this app?
Please read these instructions carefully before you make a purchase.
- To receive the discounted rate on the program, please use your PwC email address.
- Pick the program that suits you the best. If you do not own a smartwatch, please request for a device by selecting the program priced at $153.00. A smartwatch is required for proper use of Lumme’s quit program.
- After picking your program, click the ‘Buy Now’ button and checkout using your PayPal account or your Credit/Debit card.
- The 10% discount will be applied at the time of checkout. If you are a Massachusetts resident, 6.25% sales tax will be applied to your purchase.
- After you have made the payment, you will be directed to a confirmation page. Please provide your PwC email address and the email address you used for your PayPal payment. If you do not see this page, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the payment information.
- After this, we will send an email to your PwC ID with an activation code for the mobile app.
2. If I buy a smartband for monitoring smoking from you, do I have to return it when I am done?
No, we appreciate you trying out our platform and it is for you to keep. Enjoy!
3. Can I place an order anytime I want?
You can sign up anytime, but the discounted price will be offered only to a limited number of users. You may have to buy the product at full price at a later time. If you are unable to place an order, please write to us at email@example.com.